20 Leagues LLC // 412 Couch #402 // PDX, USA, 97209
- 20 Leagues began as a New Year’s resolution,
- To be adventure barons in art’s industrial revolution.
- A fine artist and a blunt scientist are we two, the crew.
- We’re commanded by Captain Jules, who’s imaginary (says you).
- We’re a marital pair sharing an odd, addled brain.
- We live high in the hills, raising cats, moss, and Cain.
- We love layers upon layers upon layers upon more.
- We think art is for everyone, not just the bores.
- We have thousands of heroes and a couple of fans.
- We love how squirrels have twee little hands.
- We like things like concrete people no longer see
- Our eyes behold beauty in ubiquity
- We use self-publication for our self-adulation
- ¡We invert punctuation when we make exclamations!
- We love the glory days of every craze what had them.
- We love dioramas to depths you can’t fathom.
- Our yarns are more woven than we’ll ever confide.
- If the world is your oyster, we’re the toy prize inside.
- This makes sense to us, if that makes sense to you.
- We ‘like like’ you Portland. Hope hope you like us two, too.
All rights reserved. All graphics, text, photographs, trademarks, logos and artwork displayed on this site and on 20 Leagues' products are owned, controlled, or licensed to 20 Leagues LLC. This content may not be copied, reproduced, or distributed in any way without 20 Leagues’ express, written consent. We are being totally for serious about this. Totally. We are intellectuals and this is our property.
Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.
20 Leagues is a Registered Trademark of 20 Leagues LLC.
Items sold through this site are 'as is' and no express warranty is implied or extended. That said, if you find yourself disappointed, offended, or made profoundly sad by anything we sell, say, or show please let us know and we'll work hard as we can to make it right.